Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Find a hotel
Apanema boutique hotel is the ideal refuge for those looking for a romantic atmosphere with a unique panorama over the Aegean Sea.This hip hideaway is the perfect chill-out escape for city dwellers looking for a little gem of a hotel with bags of charm.Apanema luxuryresort is a small hotel with only 17 rooms (and suites), offering intimate, elegant but relaxed surroundings. It is located in the Tagoo area of Mykonos, directly on the waterfront with its unforgettable sunsets and views of the nearby Delos Island; but it is also extremely close to the animated town of Mykonos which can be reached on foot in less than 15 minutes.
Know Before You GoRooms:
The hotel has 17 rooms/suites decorated in a fresh romantic style in soft shades and natural materials that perfectly harmonise with the typical Greek architecture and with the surrounding nature. The rooms all come with king size beds, except for those few with single beds. All rooms have baths except one with a shower for those who prefer it. All bathrooms offer Molton Brown toiletries and guests will find bathrobes and slippers for use during their stay in their room.There are three types of room: standard, superior and suites, which are categorised according to their size and to the partial or full sea view. The hotel is structured so that no room remains without a sea view and none look onto the back of the hotel. All the rooms have their own character and seem to be totally separate from one another; the guest can never feel as if he is in an anonymous room of a large hotel.
Each room has individually controlled regulated air conditioning, heating, colour TV, DVD player, direct dial phone, free high speed WIFI, safety deposit box and a mini-bar.
Free high speed WIFI
Air-conditioning in all areas of the resort
Secretarial and fax services
Transportation upon request
The open air swimming pool, with a children’s pool located directly alongside, gives you the opportunity to have refreshing dip or to keep fit. From there, thanks to the infinity effect it seems that you are swimming directly in the Aegean Sea. Comfortable sun loungers with shady umbrellas are located directly next to the pool and towels for the guests are provided in this area.
Restaurant: The Apanema Resort restaurant is centrally situated in the hotel complex with a splendid sea view and looks directly over the infinity swimming pool. Some tables are located inside and others outside, where the alternating of white and wood create a perfect harmony with the sky and sea. It is here that you can begin your day with the perfect breakfast which is open to guests until lunchtime! Yes, because it may well happen that you have rather a late night on Mykonos, the staff of Apanema Resort let you sleep to your hearts content in the knowledge that when you awake, you will still be able to have a magnificent breakfast based on delicious Greek yoghurt with fresh fruit or local honey, or homemade pastries….
Bar: The bar is located next to the restaurant near the infinity swimming pool, making it the perfect spot to enjoy a refreshing cocktail, a glass of champagne or your preferred drink.
Rates are per room/per night & include breakfast.
Standard double room 2 pax: From €160
Superior double room 2 pax: From €200
Superior double room 2 pax: From €220
One bedroom suite 2 pax: From €250
Two bedroom suite 2-4 pax: From €340
Local taxes included in the rate
- Infinity pool
- Aghios Stefanos beach 1,5 kilometers
- Children up to 4 years old: Free
- Transfer upon arrival/departure: 10 euros per person
- Baby-sitters are available upon request.
- Poolside restaurant
- Stunning views from every vantage point
- The hotel organises a shuttle service to and from the airport/port. Bike, motorbike and car rental on site, free private parking
- The multilingual staff at the reception are always ready to help guests until late in the evening and should you need assistance at night there is a night porter available
- You can get any tourist information you might need, consult tourist guides and maps of the island, and book excursions
- Mykonos town centre is situated around a bay like an amphitheatre and is a maze of narrow streets, arches and small houses with their coloured doors and window frames, which are typical of the traditional architecture of the Cyclades
- Today the centre of Mykonos is exclusively pedestrianised and you can discovers one shop after the other. There are bars, restaurants, clubs and discos, where all guests can assuredly find something for their taste
- Mykonos town is 400 meters away
- The visit to Deleos is unforgettable, particularly in the spring when wildflowers are in bloom
- Included in the Total Price: VAT 5%, Local/Tourist/City Tax 0.5%.