Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Hotel Du Clos - Provence, France
Find a hotel
Rates from £108 per night · Small Sensations · 11 rooms
The stylish boutique Hotel du Clos is surrounded by old olive and fruit trees, encapsulating the essence of Provence. This is "foodie" heaven as it has it's very own Michelin star restaurant. A boutique hotel that lifts the soul and rewards guests with delicious fare and fabulous views.The two buildings, the 'Bergerie' and the 'Bastide' contain eleven guest rooms, all of which have been decorated with a southern accent and a contemporary touch, providing all the comfort of a modern hotel establishment with the spirit of a country 'auberge' or inn. The limited amount of guest rooms helps guarantee the sense of tranquility and exclusivity from which each one benefits. This is Provence at it's very best.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Rooms are split between the main house and the Bergerie (converted barn). All are very pretty and bursting with character, so which ever one you choose will be a delight. What you will have, is uncluttered French elegance, pretty fabrics, sparkling white linen and stylish beds. All the rooms have garden views, air conditioning, flat-screen TVs and fancy bathrooms with robes to chill out in. Also, as an added treat, your bed will be turned down when you come back from supper each night.
Option to book entire hotel
The hotel has been classically decorated with a unique modern twist, taking the charming and relaxing atmosphere up a notch and ensuring an unforgettable way to savour the 'art de vivre' of southern France.
Le Clos Saint Pierre, the hotel's restaurant, is located a mere 200 metres from the hotel, guaranteeing the calmness and serenity of the clients at the hotel. Having been awarded a Michelin star in 2003, Le Clos Saint Pierre offers a menu which changes daily, using only fresh seasonal produce from the market to embellish a style of cooking which is typically Mediterranean, with a strong Italian influence.
Rates are per room/per night:
- The pool is surrounded by loungers, with an olive tree shading the terrace (pool towels are available)
- Boules pitch, where you can practice before heading down to the square to take on the locals
- Explore the area by foot through breathtaking countryside.
- Children under 12 stay for free in parents' bed, cots can be provided; 12+ are charged for an extra bed in parents' room
- Connecting rooms are available for families
- The hotel is up in the hills, so temperatures are cooler at night
- Breakfast is not included in the room rate
- Nice and Cannes all within less than a half hour away by car
- The market towns of Biot and Valbonne are on your doorstep