Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Windermere Suites - Lake District, United Kingdom
Find a hotel
Rates from £150 per night · Small Sensations · 8 rooms
Boutique hotel elegance meets funky private retreat at The Windermere Suites. With double jacuzzi baths and every comfort indoors, plus the Lake District on your doorstep, this is a place for spoiling and seclusion. This is a great location for a romantic weekend away.It's those little touches in any hotel or guest house that make a big difference, and at Windermere Suites those little touches are everywhere. Here, boutique hotel elegance meets private retreat comfort. Escape to the Lake District and indulge in luxurious, spacious quality and submit to the romantic allure of Windermere Suites.
Know Before You GoRooms:
All the suites have luxury bathrooms with a double jacuzzi bath for two and a separate shower. You willl find designer furnishings, hand made beds (all but one have super-king beds), 42 inch wide TVs with satellite channels, free wi-fi, mood lighting, iPod dock and a hospitality tray.
Sprawling Coniston is the biggest suite, with a private terrace at the side. The Bowness and Ambleside suites also have a terrace area (Cartmel has a small Juliet balcony). All have polished wood floors except Hawkshead, which is fully carpeted.
Free car parking
WiFi internet access is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge
Most people who stay with us at the suites are celebrating a special occasion or enjoying a romantic break in the Lake District. We are experts in delivering some very unique and beautifully presented touches to your room to make your stay absolutely perfect.
Windermere Suites guests have free access to the Old England Spa just a short distance away. There is everything there from an indoor pool to eight treatments rooms and a fully equipped gym.
Breakfast is served in your room with a delicious selection of local fare.
Victoria, the owner will be more than happy to recommend somewhere locally to eat for lunch and supper.
- Windermere Lake Cruises - Bowness
- Lake District Visitor Centre at Brockhole
- Orrest Head - Windermere
- Rydal Mount & Gardens, near Ambleside
- Lakeside and Haverthwaite Steam Railway
- The Aquarium of the Lakes - Lakeside
- William Wordsworth's Dove Cottage, Grasmere
- The Ruskin Motor Museum, Coniston
- If you can drag yourselves away from your suite, the best of the Lake District is on your doorstep
- Only a two minute walk into Windermere village and the cafes, pubs, shops and restaurants
- Windermere Suites is an ideal base for exploring Windermere and the surrounding villages
- Tailor-made Gift Vouchers available
- We have an extensive list of extras that can be added to your booking to make your stay extra specia,l for example our Romantic Package
- The entire Windermere Suites can be hired on an exclusive basis