Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Pebble House - Cornwall, United Kingdom
Find a hotel
Rates from £120 per night · Small Sensations · 6 rooms
In the quaint 14th Century Cornish working fishing village of Mevagissey, sits the 5 Star Gold Pebble House resplendent on top of the South cliff above the sun-kissed bay. Stay at this small adults only seaside boutique guest house and enjoy a little cosmopolitan Cornish chic living.Pebble House rewards its guests with jaw dropping 180 degree panoramic sea views and is situated right on the South West Coast path for extraordinary coastal walks. This is a Cornish stay where relaxation comes as standard.
Its owners, Simon and Andrea Copper make their guests feel very welcome and at home in the boutique, contemporary and chic surroundings of their coastal view Guest House, a place where many of their well-travelled guests say exceeds many 5* Hotels.
Fantastic service and meticulous attention to detail top the Pebble House experience off. It’s a bit like staying in a cosy private home with brilliant house staff.
This is a place where 21st Century contemporary, boutique, chic, bed and breakfast meets 14th Century Cornish fishing village. Amongst many things, the situation of Pebble House is all about the jaw dropping uniterrupted sea views…
Couples have fallen in love with Pebble House, an effortlessly romantic Cornish sanctuary. Love feels better by the sea!
Know Before You GoRooms:
Pebble House has 6 boutique Guest Rooms and Suites we will also provide you with all the comforts of your own home and a lot of the extras of being in an exclusive and discreet retreat in Cornwall, with the luxury of free parking on the premises.
Four of our sea view rooms have floor to ceiling glass windows and doors. One room has large roof windows to also gaze up at the stars from your bed enhancing the already apparent sense of space and one room looks out over the rear gardens.
Rates: Room rates are from £120 per room per night including breakfast
Simon and Andrea provide a concierge service for booking restaurants; Laundry and boot drying service; Complimentary tea or coffee in all Guest rooms;
Special Extras can be ordered to spoil your loved one; Everything For Sale within the house; Event facilities for up to 40 people; Free Guest Parking; Bicycle storage; WiFi internet access is available throughout Pebble House and is free of charge; Afternoon teas/snacks; Fully Licensed; Picnics made freshly to order; House Hire for film/photographic shoots
Pebble House luxury, boutique bed and breakfast, was re-designed 3 years ago to take full advantage of the jaw dropping views with a marine style frontage, offering six boutique guest rooms including 3 Suites, creating an innovative and luxurious Guest House with THE most amazing and ever changing panoramic views of the sea, historic Chapel Point and beyond out to the Eddystone Lighthouse.
Situated right on the South West Coastal Path for extraordinary walks and on the National Cycle Trail for, at times, challenging cycle rides.
To make Pebble House even more of a tranquil, relaxing retreat to stay at, we are an Adults Only Guest Accommodation with the luxury of also being Fully Licensed to both Residents and Non-Residents alike.
Pebble House is located just above, and only a 7 minute walk from the working fishing harbour of Mevagissey, where fresh fish is landed daily and from the luxury of your own room, or whilst enjoying your breakfast, you can sit and watch the intricate choreography of fishing boats coming and going, just like in the “Poldark” era
All guests are able to relax over our Award Winning breakfast in the breakfast room and in warmer weather, it can be also be taken outside on our front terrace, both whilst enjoying the spell binding sea view vistas. We are proud that all our produce served is either locally sourced or home-made, from Award Winning Sausages and bacon to home-made Granola
The front terrace is also open to residents or non-residents alike, to enjoy a bottle of local beer or a glass of champagne with maybe a Cornish Cream Tea or light snack whilst taking in the jaw dropping, 180 degree, sea and coastal views.
- Many beaches
- Walking the South West Coastal Path
- Cycling the National Cycle Trail
- Deep sea fishing trips from the harbour
- There are a number of excellent golf courses in the area
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding from the harbour
- Lost Gardens of Heligan 5 minutes away and the Eden Project 15 minutes away
- Exploring “Poldark” filming locations
- Newquay is approx. 30 minutes’ drive for extreme wind/surfing
- National Trust Properties
- Perfectly Chilled Goodie – Complimentary glass of champagne each on arrival
- Check in: From 4pm to 6pm. Check out before 10.30am
- A 50% deposit is required on booking to guarantee your room with remaining balance payable 14 days before arrival date
- Bookings cancelled prior to 14 days of the arrival date will be charged an Admin Fee of £15 and 100% of the total cost if cancelled within 14 days of arrival date if we are unable to relet the room
- All major credit cards are accepted
- Minimum two night stays at weekends during high season
- No children and no dogs
- Pebble House is a special and unique location for a truly memorable celebration for up to 40 people, with jaw dropping, 180 degree, panoramic, sea view vistas.
- Due to the natural lay of the land, Pebble House is not able to offer disabled guest facilities and also has 34 steps up to the house from the parking bays to further enjoy the views from