Hotel Son Brull - Mallorca, Spain
Find a hotel
Rates from £151 per night · Rural Retreats · 23 rooms
Surrounded by breathtaking views, Son Brull Hotel & Spa tastefully combines the memory of an 18th century seminary with the avant-garde spirit of the best in modern design.The monastery's sublime architecture inevitably brings one back to the austerity of the age when it was built, a time when contemplation of nature, calm and silence were highly valued. The painstaking care and attention paid to the hotel's every nook and cranny means that a stay here is anything but ordinary, and submerges you in a state of pure relaxation.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Its guest rooms are very comfortable and are equipped with hydromassage bathtubs; certain rooms have their own private terrace and all have wonderful rural views.
Spa with sauna
CD and DVD library
Wine/olive oil tastings in low season
The spa is a delightful relaxation paradise with essential oils taken from the island flora. The chic and ever so stylish swimming pool provides flowing white parasols to ensure your sun bed is always in the shade.
Its restaurant is of the highest order, focused specifically on refined local cuisine complemented by a superb wine list.
3165: The reawakening of Mallorcan cuisine.The team will captivate you with the delicious menu.
Ubar: A great place to chill out inside an old olive mill.
- Organic produce is grown in the hotel grounds
- Themed cooking classes are organised in the kitchen. These are informal and fun
- The hotel organises wine tasting sessions
- The tennis court is set between the fig and carrob trees
- Bikes are available at the hotel
- A walkers paradise right at your feet
- Golf course is less than 2 minutes away and guests receive excellent discounts
- Situated in a small valley filled with almond trees which are especially impressive when they flower in February and March
- Son Brull Hotel & Spa is situated just one kilometre from the town of Pollensa
- 4km from the beach
- Golf club at just 0.5km away