Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
The Grove - Narberth, United Kingdom
Find a hotel
Rates from £130 per night · Rural Retreats · 12 rooms
Welcome to The Grove, our charming 18th century country house. This unique house, and the four luxury cottages which also stand within the grounds, enjoy fabulous views of the rugged Preseli Hills, and are just a short distance from the stunning Pembrokeshire coastline.Our aim is to make your stay with us relaxing and enjoyable. We want you to unwind and to feel at home here. Whether you choose to read a book, chill out on our comfortable sofas or explore the peaceful gardens, The Grove offers the perfect location to enjoy a memorable stay in Pembrokeshire.
Know Before You GoRooms:
The main house houses five spacious bedrooms and one suite with two additional suites situated in the adjacent Coach House. All our rooms have deep mattresses, the finest quality linen, delicate fireplaces and a sprinkling of modern art. Each has been thoughtfully and individually designed with luxurious furnishings staying true to the character of this enchanting house. In the sparkling bathrooms, you can relax in deep cast iron baths, and be spoiled with underfloor heating and natural REN bath products.
All rooms have wonderful views of the gardens, surrounding fields or the Preseli Hills.
The Grove also offers four additional rooms which are situated in the newly restored 15th century Longhouse, just apart from the main house. These rooms have king sized beds with oak beamed ceilings, cast-iron baths, luxury furnishings, character features and some have private terraces overlooking the lawn or meadow.
To indulge the ladies, The Grove can offer in room aromatherapy massages on request. All rooms also have a flat screen TV and DVD player. A selection of DVD's for our guests to enjoy are available in the library on the first floor.
The Grove is delighted to offer a range of gift vouchers that are perfect for any occasion should you wish to treat yourself or someone special. Whether its for an evening meal to savour or for a special getaway, The Grove offers the perfect location. Each gift voucher can be accompanied with a small brochure giving further details of what we offer here at The Grove.
The Grove also has four converted self-catering stone cottages, set just aside from the main house within the 25 acre grounds. These can be rented on a weekly basis. Whether you cosy up in front of the stove, eat hearty meals with friends or family, or just sit out and savour the gorgeous gardens you are sure to relax and indulge yourself at The Grove Cottages. Prices from £447 per week (please see The Grove's own website for further details.)
The Grove Restaurant serves modern country food using locally sourced food wherever possible. Each month our Chef Emilio Fragiacomo designs an exciting lunch and dinner menu using the best meats and vegetables of the season. In addition to the Panelled Room Restaurant we have recently opened the new Garden Room Restaurant & Terrace at the rear of the house. Surrounded by trees, gardens and wildflower meadows it provides a perfect place to enjoy alfresco dining throughout the summer months.
- Explore the stunning coastal walks with sandy beaches and picturesque bays
- The hotel has plenty of walks and bridleways with various points of interest all waiting to be discovered
- Narberth, a vibrant market town boasts many luxury boutiques, art and craft galleries and restaurants
- Family fun at Oakwood theme park and Blue Lagoon
- Locally you can also find fabulous mountain biking trails, fishing and the high-adrenaline sport of coasteering
- Visit Ultracomida, a great Spanish-influenced deli-cafe, which also sells French and Welsh produce
- The Grove is licensed for Weddings and Civil Ceremonies.
- Please note that there is a minimum stay requirement of 2 nights at the weekend.
- There is a £10 reduction for single occupancy.
- We require a 50% deposit to secure a booking which is fully refundable in the event of cancellation, providing we have at least 3 days notice. For cancellations made within 3 days of arrival guests will be responsible for payment in full unless the room is re-let.
- For bookings of 2 rooms or more, and/or 3 nights or more, and/or special events and public holidays, we require a minimum of 14 days notice of cancellation or amendment of any reservation otherwise guests will be responsible for payment in full unless the rooms are re-let.
- For the comfort and relaxation of all guests The Grove is animal free.