Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Banyan Tree Al Wadi - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Find a hotel
Rates from £323 per night · Hip Hideaways · 101 rooms
An oasis of peace awaits you at boutique hotel Banyan Tree Al Wadi. A jewel amidst the endless sandscape, which is set against the waters of the Arabian Gulf and the magnificent Al Hajjar Mountains, offering you the surreal aura of a desert romance.Be whirled away upon a magical journey across desert plains with true Arabian nights, desert adventure, Middle Eastern fauna and nomadic romance.
Banyan Tree Al Wadi is the United Arab Emirates' first desert resort to offer an all-pool villa concept with integrated facilities comprising Asian-inspired hydrotherapy spa facilities, dedicated nature reserve where you interact with Arabian gazelles, camels and oryxes, 18-hole championship golf course and access to Banyan Tree's private Ras Al Khaimah Beach.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Tented roof in the style of traditional Bedouin nomadic dwelling, modern villa furnishings in classic Arab style and the thrill of your very own private pool in the middle of the desert make your desert journey a veritable grand adventure.
A beautifully appointed bathroom with jumbo bathtub set by floor-to-ceiling glass windows elevates your In-Villa experience to lush heights. Gentle lights glimmer gently throughout the villa in Arabian-accented light fixtures and a comfortable king-sized bed only adds a finishing touch to this polished desert living experience.
Air conditioning, Spa, Gym, Business centre, Conference facilities, Disabled access, Private parking, Rooftop terrace, Reception, Babysitting service, Airport transfer, Restaurant, Bar, WiFi.
Ascend to the top of the dramatic Safran Tower and engage in the most intimate of tête-à-têtes. A personal butler will attend to your every need while orchestrating a perfectly planned dinner for you and your beloved as you dine high above the soft sand dunes and resort's bedouin tented villas.
Guests are invited to surrender to serenity in the award-winning luxury hotel spa, a true sanctuary for the senses featuring lavish treatment pavilions, hammam and hydrotherapy facilities.
Once rejuvenated, a variety of unique experiences await at this 5-star resort, from traditional falconry to camel safaris. Encounter gazelles, camels and oryxes up close in the dedicated nature reserve or float gently along the river in a traditional Arabic sailing vessel.
Revel in the desert romance of the Al Wadi nature reserve laid tranquilly under moonlight while partaking of a gorgeous Arabian barbecue feast.
Climb onboard the ships of Sand and be taken into the Al Wadi Nature Reserve, where your waiter and private dune barbecue await. Watch the evening glow of sunset dissolve into the beauty of starlit night, and embrace an Arabian night to remember.
- Asian-inspired hydrotherapy spa facilities
- Nature reserve where you interact with Arabian gazelles, camels and oryxes
- 18-hole championship golf course
- Access to Banyan Tree's private Ras Al Khaimah Beach
- resort is set against the waters of the Arabian Gulf and magnificent Al Hajjar Mountains
- Choose from a wide selection of recreational activities and experiences on the resort and around Ras Al Khaimah
- Learn more about this fascinating ancient desert art form with Banyan Tree Al Wadi's professional falconer
- mmerse your soul into the energising circle of Sunrise Yoga or Sun Salutation
- Taxes Not included in the Total Price: Service Charge 10%. (When not included, local tax figures are indicative and may be subject to change at the hotel)
- Extra adult: extra bed GBP 71.79/night Extra child, 11 years & under : free Extra infant, 3 years & under : free
- Check-in from: 15h, Check-out until: 12h, 24-hour reception.