Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Villa Sassolini - Tuscany, Italy
Find a hotel
Rates from £155 per night · Hip Hideaways · 10 rooms
Villa Sassolini is a charming 15th century palazzo with a stylish contemporary twist, majestically positioned in the small and ancient Tuscan hamlet of Moncioni with breathtaking views of the Monti del Chianti and the Arno Valley below. Fizzing with romantic touches, Sassolini is seriously sexy!Villa Sassolini is a peaceful sanctuary far away from the busy, hectic and chaotic urban experience. From the moment one enters the Villa one feels cocooned in luxury and comfort.
The Villa dates from the 15th century and retains its special uniqueness while offering every modern convenience. Throughout the Villa all is bathed in soft tones yet each room has a different and distinct feeling.
Know Before You GoRooms:
With a prevalence of grey, beige and brown tones each room has its own character. Every room has a bathroom, Sky TV, telephone, Internet connection, safe, mini bar, hair dryer, individual central heating and air conditioning.
Double Bed. Bathroom with shower. The room opens onto a small private courtyard.
Four-poster bed. Bathroom with shower.
Large room with double bed. Bathroom with bath.
Attic room with beamed ceilings. Double bed or twin beds. Bathroom with bath.
Large corner room with four-poster bed. Bathroom with shower.
Room with frescoed ceiling and four-poster bed. Bathroom with large bath & separate shower.
This room has a romantic tiny balcony facing the hillside. A separate sitting area. Double bed. Bathroom with shower.
This room has four large windows with a view over the garden to the valley beyond. Double bed. Bathroom with bath and separate shower.
Top floor loft with beautiful beamed sloping ceilings. Double bed. Bathroom with shower.
This room has frescoed ceilings with a separate lounge. Double bed. Bathroom with shower.
Satelite TV, complimetary mini-bar, air conditioning, safe box and internet access
The 10 bedrooms and suites all have the same stylish minimalistic look but there are also some wonderful individual touches in some of the rooms such as a delicate ceiling fresco and huge ceiling beams. Try to get a room at the front of the house as they have fabulous views of the pool, valley and hills below.
This is a tranquil hideaway where guests will get swept away with the romance of the place
Enjoy a great dining experience in the intimate restaurant or go al fresco under the Tuscan Sun on the wonderfully fragrant lavender and rose-filled terrace during the summer months where poolside dining is magical.
- Indulge in some designer outlet shopping
- Explore the Chianti hills and countryside and discover local medieval towns
- Chill out on the terrace or go poolside and take a dip in the small but wonderfully inviting pool
- Conveniently located for day trips to Florence, Siena and Arezzo
- Hire Mountain bikes and explore the quiet roads and villages around the hotel
- Tuscan cookery courses are available here upon request
- The nearest town is Montevarchi and is only 10 minutes away by car where antiques markets are held on the fourth Sunday
- Coltibuono Abbey is nearby and offers wine tasting and cookery courses as well as guided tours of the wonderful gardens
- Extra beds and cots are available upon request
- Children are welcome and babysitting can be arranged
- Hotel closed: 15 November – 15 March
- Check in: 14h00 Check out: 11h00
- Languages spoken: Italian, English and French
By booking accommodation on our Site you accept that you will be entering into a contractual relationship with the accommodation provider and accept their standard terms and conditions, we act solely as an intermediary and agent.