Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa - Le Francois, Martinique
Find a hotel
Rates from £198 per night · Family Friendly · 50 rooms
Set along the crystalline waters of the Caribbean, Le Cap Est Lagoon Resort & Spa offers a truly luxurious way to experience the French West Indies. All suites all overlook the captivating turquoise waters of this Caribbean hideaway.Le Cap Est Lagoon is a wonderful way to escape from the hectic routines of day-to-day life and sink in to a bit of luxury. In the Caribbean, a rum tasting is indispensable, and this hotel provides a collection of exceptional aged rums, adding a touch of authenticity to your visit. Furthermore, you will find an array of other facilities designed to entertain and pamper guests.
Know Before You GoRooms:
This little piece of paradise features an elegant, Asian influenced “world décor” favouring natural materials and textiles such as exotic woods and hemp fabrics, perfectly in keeping with their surroundings. The 50 Suites have been designed with a true desire for comfort; bamboo wardrobes which allow air and light to circulate, plasma TV and CD/DVD player mounted on a swivel stand, large whitewashed teak terrace and the height of sophistication for our Luxury and Executive Suites, a small private swimming pool and the ultimate pleasure of an outdoor shower hidden from view by an aloe hedge.
Outdoor jacuzzi / hot tub
Indoor sauna / spa
Outdoor dining & lounging area
Fresh fruit in room
Lounge around in the welcoming hotel piano bar which offers cocktails and fresh fruits, as well as live music various times throughout the week, and for bon vivants, there is also a wine cellar and a cigar room.
The Spa Guerlain proposes a series of soothing and rejuvenating treatments such as massages, balneotherapy, hydrotherapy, algae wraps, and a steam room. Everything needed to ensure a relaxing stay.
Opening onto the lagoon and dominated by a spectacular, white chandelier that contrasts with the warm shade of the walls, the Cohi-bar has a lounge atmosphere, complemented by around one hundred vintage rums and a cigar cellar for “smoking pleasure”.
Le Belém is the island’s best restaurant featuring an inventive, fusion cuisine celebrating local flavours.
Le Campêche showcases light meals, a range of salads, Creole cuisine, fish and grilled lobster straight from the tank.
- A floodlit court (concrete quick court). Rackets and balls available
- For keeping in shape, you have access to the cardio-training room
- Bic Techno windsurf equipment with three types of rig and kite surfs are available at Cap Est
- Sea kayaks for exploring the lagoon allow adults and children alike to enjoy the pleasures of the sea
- The Spa is a relaxing haven opening onto the park and the captivating turquoise waters
- Explore the lagoon and the white sandy depths of the Fonds Blancs on our speedboat, guided by our skipper
- For your enjoyment, there is a superb 17 meter catamaran which glides under sail so you can discover the windward shore with its islets and coral reef
- Weightlessness is an indescribable feeling experienced only by people who dive in Martinique
- Head off with Yves Pelisson, a member of the Big Game Fishing Club of France, to a spot between the southern tips of Martinique and the northern tip of Saint Lucia
- Board the Heliblue helicopter for an incredible experience with a panoramic view. Live life to the full with this visual and emotional experience