Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
Colombo Courtyard - Colombo, Sri Lanka
Find a hotel
Rates from £96 per night · City Chic · 32 rooms
Nestled in the heart of Colombo City, this urban boutique hotel, Casa Colombo, perfectly captures a fusion of contemporary style with intrinsic elements of environmental design. Industrial-chic design with a fabulous plunge pool and chic rooftop bar overlooking Colombo's skyline.With a modern and contemporary feel, Colombo Courtyard is a good choice for those looking for a base for a night or two in the centre of Sri Lanka's capital city.Crafted around the concept of a series of open spaces, conscious lighting patterns and the use of recycled material in itsí unique sculptures and artful décor, stepping in, you will leave the clutter behind.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Colombo Courtyard has 32 rooms with three different categories: Deluxe, Superior Deluxe and Suite. The rooms are elegant in style and are equipped with all the expected modern amenities to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Some of the rooms and suites have a private courtyard or balcony.
Safety deposit box
Outdoor swimming pool
There is a sizeable pool in the courtyard with sun-loungers to relax on after a hot day's exploring the city and a very popular roof terrace restaurant.
The Loft Lounge bar wouldn't look out of place in central London and attracts a cosmopolitan crowd from around the city. Much of the furniture in the bar is made from recycled materials including bar stools fashioned from old tractor seats.
The hotel has two restaurants. Scarlet Room with its vibrant atmosphere serves excellent European cuisine with a particular focus on Mediterranean dishes. Cloud Cafe is a rooftop cafe with wonderful views of the city. The cafe serves tasty light bites if you want something to keep you going.
The Loft-Lounge Bar has been furnished with recycled materials giving it a creative feel. With its expansive choice of liquor and extensive cocktail menu, the bar has made a name for itself in the city.
- Relaxing pool area and spacious courtyard
- Centrally located
- Interesting artwork using recycled material
- Tucked away in a quiet corner of the city
- Less than half an hour's drive from the hotel, Dehiwela Zoo is home to many fine animals, both indigenous and exotic.
- Gangaramaya Vihara (Buddhist Temple) Arguably the most impressive Buddhist temple in Colombo, this temple houses a fascinating collection of religious art, from stone carvings to brass figurines.
- Colombo National Museum Established in 1877, this is the first and largest of Sri Lanka's museums, housing a wealth of cultural and archaeological treasures.
- The re-use of of old bicycle parts to create great art and old pipes to make cool furnitures is really creative