Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
La Villa Des Orangers - Marrakesh, Morocco
Find a hotel
Rates from £198 per night · City Chic · 27 rooms
La Villa des Orangers is an exceptional boutique hotel located in the heart of the Medina of Marrakesh and oozes Moroccan style, charm and atmosphere.The perfect spot for Marrakech weekend escape.This outstanding hotel is an oasis of pure, unadulterated luxury. Organized around a large garden, green patios and fountains, each one served by galleries with engraved plaster arcades. The guest will enjoy infinite repose alongside one of the two swimming pools or taking a walk in the garden scented with perfumes and orange essence.
Know Before You GoRooms:
The Hôtel La Villa des Orangers offers 6 rooms and 21 suites in the most pure Morroccan style that unites luxury and comfort. All the rooms look onto the Riad's interiors and have access to the roof terrace.
Private Dining Room
Swimming Pool - Outdoor
Airport Shuttle Service
Guests will also have the option of relaxing on the rooftop or enjoying the sun of Marrakesh alongside the 18 metre pool. In the restaurant, Mediterranean flavours and eastern aromas will delight gourmets.
You can choose your preferred breakfast menu and time, and it will arrive on time, with the toast still hot!
The gourmet restaurant is worthy of the odd accolade or two. The menu offers modern Mediterranean as well as traditional Moroccan dishes. There is now a less formal second restaurant.
Rates are per room/per night
All rates include breakfast.
- The hotel is not suitable for young children
- Roof terrace with plunge pool and view of the Koutoubia minaret
- It is possible (subject to availability) to take the whole of one riad building (7 rooms) with private court
- Prices include light lunches, laundry and airport transfers
- Take a trip to the Atlas mountains
- Experience the local culture and see fire-eating, snake-charming and try the street food stalls of Djemaa el Fna, a short walk away
- Visit the southern deserts and enjoy amazing sunsets. You can go on a camel trek