Kemang Icon By Alila - Jakarta, Indonesia
Find a hotel
Rates from £82 per night · City Chic · 12 rooms
Boutique hotel Kemang Icon, transforms the travel experience with a truly innovative and dynamic urban living environment, set in one of Jakarta’s most upscale and trendsetting neighbourhoods. Artistry fused with hi-tech functionality.Ultra modern, avant-garde, yet chic and cosy. A multi-sensory experience is infused with the warmth and attentiveness of an unsurpassed and personalised service, where everybody knows your name before you even step through the door. Where your personal lifestyle preferences are catered for. Where authentic cuisine is prepared to individual tastes. An exciting place to live, work and play. A haven in which to recharge at the heart of the action.
Know Before You GoRooms:
A breathing space. A space that keeps you connected. That’s the concept behind Kemang Icon by Alila’s eight Courtyard and four Edge suites. Each one-bedroom unit is individually designed to create a uniquely personal and efficient space, with living area, bedroom and en-suite bathroom. Edge suites also include a kitchenette and are framed by floor to ceiling windows that provide a panoramic view of bustling Kemang life. A quiet sanctuary cocooned by the energy of the city. Comfort reaches new heights with detailed touches such as your preferred bathroom scents and accessories, and branded amenities such as the luxurious Ploh duvet and pillows. Sink into heaven on this pure, crisp, white cotton bedding filled with goose down and feathers. Equipped with a large flatscreen TV, home theatre system, DVD player, iPod, broadband and Wifi, as well as full and personalised office amenities, this is living at its most functional.
Metropolitan living has given Jakarta its energetic edge, creating a contemporary architectural icon. From the distinctive blue-glass façade through to the mezzanine on three levels, Kemang Icon by Alila presents a perfect interplay of space and intimacy, an alliance of style and creativity, function and well-being.
Concierge Services – Our round-the-clock concierge is ready to assist in booking a table at one of Kemang’s trendiest restaurants or just acclimatising you to your new neighbourhood.
Lounge Library – A meeting point for residents complete with bar, projection room and boardroom facilities.
Swimming Pool – 16m overflow rooftop pool and sunbathing terrace. The perfect place to escape for a quiet moment.
Car Park and Valet Parking – Residents have access to reserved parking spaces or a 24-hour valet parking service at the retail entrance to the hotel.
Wireless Broadband Connectivity – Complimentary available in all rooms and public areas for staying connected.
Walls of glass. Art deco paintings and artefacts. All are set against a palette of cool tones and textures – granite, marble, onyx, glass, metal, wood – creating shifting ambiances that fit your each and every mood. The emphasis is on open, visually connected spaces that enhance the interaction of work, living and play. Transparent yet preserving privacy in a stylishly modern way.
The Edge Bistro and Bar – with a glass of wine and a simple yet refined home-cooked meal, casual dining is raised to a new level on our rooftop terrace. The Edge is a perfect venue for unique and tailor-made events.
- The spot by the Jacuzzi is discreetly tucked from view but is nevertheless in prime position for people-watching.
- Central Jakarta is right on your doorstep
- In house shopping mall and movie lounge
- Kemang Icon by Alila lies in the heart of Kemang in south Jakarta, an area affectionately known as ‘The Kampung of Jakarta’ where traditional Betawinese and luxury residences stand side by side.
- Jakarta is full of fantastic restaurants and the nightlife is buzzing.
- You can stroll along Sunda Kelapa Harbour, the 16th-century port, where you will discover traditional sailing ships known as Makassar schooners and fleets brightly painted ships.
- Take a daytrip to Pulau Seribu, (‘Thousand Islands’), over a hundred tropical islands and coral atolls in the Java Sea. Only a short boat ride from Jakarta’s Ancol Marina.
- There is even a theme park designed to represent the cultures of Indonesia’s 27 provinces.