Pand Hotel - Bruges, Belgium
Find a hotel
Rates from £105 per night · City Chic · 26 rooms
The Pand Hotel is a Small, quiet and beautiful hotel situated in the heart of this enchanting city and yet is tucked away in a leafy square in one of Bruges' most beautiful and tranquil corners.The hotel perfectly combines old world charm with modern facilities. It is privately run by the owner, whose pride is evident in the opulent choice of furnishings, objets d'art and associated antiques that makes this intimate gem feel more like a home than a hotel. Bruges is a delightful mix of romance and history with its elegant houses, cobbled streets and enchanting canals making this exquisite hotel the perfect romantic city escape.
Know Before You GoRooms:
All 26 bedrooms have been individually decorated and offer the modern comfort that the discerning traveller expects: air conditioning, WiFi, telephone, minibar, television, clock radio, DVD, safe, marble or granite bathrooms with hairdryer and magnifying mirror. The wonderful Junior suites are decorated with the stunning Ralph Lauren fabrics. They include a jacuzzi, flat screen TV, high quality body care products of Annick Goutal, Baldaquin, and testers give each room a unique charm.
24 hours reception and porter service as well as:
• 24 hour room service for drinks
• Limited room service-menu until 22.00 hrs
• Concierge service (restaurants, car hire, travel planning and other bookings)
• Same day professional dry cleaning & laundry (except on Sunday)
• Private garages
• Inner garden with fountain
• Turn-down service
• Baggage and clothing storage
• Day-tours and sightseeing tours, bicycle tours and rental
• Airport and station transfers service and limousine services
• Jogging trail
• Health club (just around the corner)
• Massage service
• Free internet service, business corner with computers and printer
• Copy and fax service
In the library guests can relax by the open fire. The pine panelled walls and old wooden floors give the lounges the singular elegance of an English house and the refined variety of an art lover room, between hundreds of old books, several Louis Vuitton suitcases, old framed deeds, wooden collectables.
The bar, in dark and aubergine colours, with its mahogany furniture, leather chesterfield armchair and lighting by Jacques Garcia, lights up at nightfall with a cosy and nostalgic atmosphere.
Enjoy the patio, a haven of peace and quiet in the heart of the old city or the sauna for complete relaxation.
Full cooked breakfast with waiter service and champagne is served upon white linen table cloths, napkins with embroidered initials and silver teapots.
- Visit the classic and contemporary art galleries and museums
- Enjoy boat trips along the canal
- Explore the city by horse and carriage
- Hire a bicycle and uncover hidden secrets
- The centre of Bruges has many narrow streets and one way systems which are best avoided by car therefore the city is best explored on foot
- We welcome children of all ages and will go out of our way to make them feel really at home. Our family rooms as well as most Junior Suites have sofas which can be turned into queen size beds
- Babysitting, Baby beds, High chairs, Buggies and DVDs for children can all be arranged
- Garage parking is available for €24 per night
- Sauna: €40 per session (on request, private use for maximum 3 persons)