Lyall Hotel and Spa - Melbourne, Australia
Find a hotel
Rates from £127 per night · City Chic · 40 rooms
The Lyall Hotel and Spa offers luxury and serenity on a tree-lined street in the upmarket South Yarra district, a haven for visitors who appreciate pampering and personal recognition.Capturing the essence of its chic address, The Lyall Hotel and Spa is Melbourne's only privately owned and operated 5 Star hotel offering grand hotel services and facilities on an intimate and personal scale. The location is hard to beat, South Yarra is one of the world's most fashionable and cosmopolitan destinations.
Know Before You GoRooms:
All suites are fitted out like a fully functional apartment (full kitchen, clothes washer and dryer) with a balcony overlooking the South Yarra rooftops, three phone lines, DVD and CD players and three televisions. The bathroom also features mist-free mirrors and underfloor heating, while the mini-bar contains delicious snacks and gourmet goodies to keep you going for an entire weekend.
DVD, CD and book library
Free WiFi throughout
In rooms: Two flatscreen TVs, cable channels, CD/DVD players, iPod speakers on request, kitchen with fridge/freezer and washer/dryer, minibar, tea and coffee plunger and terrace.
The Lyall Spa is the embodiment of a relaxed and revitalizing environment for men and women. The program of services incorporates a variety of therapies for the face and body, using natural products and specialist equipment with personalized one on one service.
Providing a unique wellness experience, booking a spa treatment is a must. The Lyall Spa offers an exotic menu of spa rituals, therapeutic treatments and beauty services; a state-of-the-art gymnasium is open 24 hours.
Bistro Lyall provides an elegant yet relaxed setting to dine. Enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner inside or Al fresco on the terrace. The menu offers contemporary, seasonal cuisine that captures the essence of Melbourne's multicultural influences.
The Lyall Champagne Bar for any occasion or no occasion at all features a fine selection of french champagne by the glass and is complemented by a tantalising bar menu.
- The concierge will supply you with all the local knowledge you need. Where to find the best restaurants and bars etc
- Just a short stroll from The Lyall, Toorak Road and Chapel Street are home to dozens of designer fashion stores
- The Lyall Spa is the embodiment of a relaxation
- Step out from The Lyall, armed with an exclusive Privilege Shopping Card for use in over twenty stores and a shortlist of restaurants personally recommended by the owners of The Lyall.
- The central business district is a 10 minute drive from the hotel and Melbourne's Arts precinct and premier sporting arenas The MCG, Rod Laver Arena and Melbourne Park Tennis Centre are close by. Public Transport is easily accessible from The Lyall