Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
The Robertson - Robertson, South Africa
Find a hotel
Rates from £96 per night · City Chic · 10 rooms
Situated in the heart of Robertson, a favourite tourist attraction that is located along the longest wine route in the world, Route 62, resides the chic, quaint Robertson Small Hotel, providing luxury accommodation and fine cuisine all year round.The Robertson Small Hotel prides itself on its tranquil picturesque sceneries from the property's simple, yet contemporary architecture. This recently established boutique hotel comprises of ten luxurious guest suites, each rich with character and yet ever so modest making up the perfect home away from home. Chic sophistication meets old world charm at The Robertson Small Hotel, a luxurious 5-star country retreat luring with unsurpassed comfort.
Know Before You GoRooms:
The Robertson Small Hotel has ten bedrooms divided into three room types: The Manor House, Stables and Poolside suites.
Despite stylistic variations, the three accommodation types share common threads reflected by the continuity of aspects of design.
The Manor House, with a veranda around the perimeter, houses three spacious, elegant en-suite bedrooms with high, intricatelyĖembossed ceilings with attention to detail which is synonymous with the Victorian genre.
The Stables comprise three state of the art fully equipped suites, two downstairs and one honeymoon suite upstairs under the eaves, with reclining lounge area and a spacious bathroom.
The Poolside suites demonstrate a further step along the trajectory of old to new, progressing from the casual-contemporary of the Stables to a more definitive and clean-contemporary crispness. These four luxurious suites spill out onto an expanse of a shimmering, extra-elongated, pool with a spacious deck.
The Intimate Bar Area
Ultra-modern temperature-controlled wine cellar
Reuben's at the Robertson Restaurant
The Wellness Room
Two Swimming Pools
Internet Access in Hotel Lounge
Picnic Baskets on Request
Enhancing The Robertson Small Hotel experience, the Manor House is home to a cosy bar lounge, flaunting a slick mirror, lead and pewter detail and a state-of-the-art wine cellar.
Choose from one of many relaxing head to toe treatments at The Wellness Room for a luxurious pampering experience.
The Wellness Room offers a choice of treatments that would suit your personal needs, whether you want to spent an hour to revive body & soul or should you want to enjoy one of the packages on offer over a few hours.
The hotelís restaurant, Reubenís at The Robertson Small Hotel, uses, as far as possible, natural and seasonal produce and demonstrates a progression towards organic. The cuisine is eclectic with a concentration and focus given to the best local and seasonal produce available. The free-range duck eggs, which serve as an alternative to conventional chicken eggs, are sourced from a local farm and exhibit rich, nutty flavours. Free-range local pork and bacon, as well as dairy products and fresh produce are all sourced locally.
With our executive Chef, Anneri Pienaar and Pastry Chef, Karla Kotze, Reubenís at The Robertson Small Hotel is an epicureanís ecstasy.
- Swimming pool
- Spa treatments
- Fantastic restaurant
- Gastro hideaway
- Enjoy a lavish splurge of genuine hospitality
- We also offer picnic baskets on request should you wish to go on a day's outing to explore the beautiful wine valley. The chefs will pack your picnic basket to your personal preference depending on what is available in season
- Whether you are a nature lover, wine enthusiast, sports fanatic or looking to unwind, Robertson is an ideal destination for golf, horse-riding, game drives, river cruises, art, 4x4 trails, paragliding ... to name but a few popular recreations the valley caters for
- Take a boat trip down the Breede River or have a bite at Fraai Uitzight 1798. Get hopelessly lost and develop inertia from meandering around the largest hedge maze in the world, explore a cactus garden at Soekershof, or be mimicked by the parrots at Birds of Paradise
- Enjoy picnics and sundowners along the majestic Breede River which pulses throughout the valley and is its sustenance
- There are many diverse attractions, from a lazy river cruise to a vigorous mountain hike, elegant wining & dining to outdoor picnics and exploring rich historical sites
- The local farm stalls overflow with fresh produce, dried fruit and freshly made breads, homemade jams and preserves
- Head to the coastal town of Hermanus located 154 km away to explore sandy beaches and enjoy a spot of whale-watching, a perfect a day at the seaside