Riad La Maison Rouge - Marrakesh, Morocco
Find a hotel
Rates from £47 per night · City Chic · 12 rooms
Riad La Maison Rouge is a small boutique hotel in the centre of Marrakesh, located in the Berrima district, close to the bustling Jemaa El Fna Square. This authentic and traditional riad is just a short distance from the Bahia and El Badi Palaces, and within easy reach of the city’s best monuments.La Maison Rouge is situated around a vast central patio planted with orange trees. This traditional riad in the Marrakesh medina feels more like a peaceful private house and everything here surrounds the open courtyard. Days can be spent relaxing on the stylish roof terrace before venturing into the medina to try your hand at bartering in the souks. A great little budget bolthole for exploring Marrakesh.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Riad La Maison Rouge offers 12 rooms and suites surrounding the vast patio planted with old orange trees. Each room has it's very own personality and is a welcome retreat at the end of the day.
Safety deposit box
Guests can enjoy the living room, the summer dining room, the bar and the swimming pool, from where you can see the Royal Palace. Furthermore, the hotel boasts a newly opened hammam and massage area.
All meals with traditional Moroccan fare are prepared and are served in the courtyard. Evening drinks can be taken on the roof terrace.
- Swimming pool
- Minted teas taken on the terrace
- Stunning views from the roof terrace
- La Maison Rouge is 10 minute walk from the Jemaa El Fna square
- City Centre: 1.3 km
- Menara Gardens: 2.1 km
- Included in the Total Price: VAT 10%. Not included in the Total Price: Local/Tourist/City Tax £ 2.24 per person per night . (When not included, local tax figures are indicative and may be subject to change at the hotel)
- Set menu from: GBP 14
- Extra adult: extra bed GBP 11.53/night Extra infant, 1 years & under : free
- Check-in from: 12h, Check-out until: 12h.