Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /var/www/html/global_inc/aws/GuzzleHttp/Handler/CurlFactory.php on line 67
The Library Hotel - Koh Samui, Thailand
Find a hotel
Rates from £182 per night · Beach Bliss · 26 rooms
The cool Library boutique hotel, located on exotic Koh Samui, truly breaks all moulds with its unparalleled avant-garde design. Stylish, cool and uber trendy, those who never imagined a library could be a hip place to stay will be forced to think again!With its unique concept and elegant character, this boutique gem is enveloped by a tropical paradise and is one of the most happening places in Southeast Asia. If you can finish one book while staying with us, we think this is more than an accomplishment of our team. The Library aims to share happiness in another angle of view on how to spend valuable time when vacation. The vibrant Red pool with a is few steps away from the white sandy beach.
SAVE UP TO 30% OFF
Know Before You GoRooms:
At The Library Hotel, guest rooms exude flawless style, with clean white lines, minimal high-design fittings, lighting scenarios and strategically placed dashes of Thai tradition.
Free WiFi in the restaurant, library and pool area.
In rooms: huge flatscreen TV, CD/DVD player, wireless headphones, coffee maker, minibar. Suites have Macs with broadband.
Activities and recreational functions are set along the beachfront area comprising of a grey-tone restaurant named 'The Page', a vivid red swimming pool, and the highlight of the project, 'The Library unit'.
"Breakfast Culture" at The Library, Koh Samui
Move away from beds to white mattresses on the beach, just a step to the sea. Enjoy the first light of the dawn at Chaweng beach. Gather with friends at a big breakfast culture table with daily baked bakery, chic menus, fresh fruits & juice, hip magazines and the unique atmosphere of East Coast at The Page.
Discover a new lifestyle of dining experience at The Page, a beachfront restaurant at The Library an Exotic Smart Conceptual Resort. Enjoy sipping our fine selection of wine to complement with choices of Thai and Western contemporary cuisines. Casual lunch to simply gorgeous dining is designed and freshly made to serve you. Not just a flavor of food but elegantly stylish vibe will create another level of your dining experience.
- The vibrant Red pool with a is few steps away from the white sandy beach of Chaweng that awaits you
- Fitness is situated next to the Red pool and the White Library, offering modern exercise machines such as treadmill, bik
- In-house entertainment
- Organised walking tours
- Snorkelling equipment
- Private beach
- This property is suitable for weddings
- Infinity swimming pool
- Koh Samui is the third largest island of Thailand after Phuket and Koh Chang and one of the most popular destinations for travelers.
- Samui has now become a tropical haven for both backpackers and high class holiday makers alike, where you can still see quaint little bungalows nestled between boutique Five star hotels.
- Chaweng Beach is officially the hot spot on Koh Samui, stretching 7km long with soft white sand, and surrounded by the clear blue waters of the Gulf of Siam, with a coral reef near by
- There are also two islands near by, one within walking distance at low tide and one offering spectacular snorkelling and kayaking.
- Chaweng then offers an array of entertainment from live shows, traditional Thai dancing and top class Djs in chic bars and night clubs, Chaweng has something for everyone.
- AS-YOU-WISH-PARTY Birthday party - Hen night - Bachelor night - Passion night - Private dinner