CasaSandra Boutique Hotel - Holbox Island, Mexico
Find a hotel
Rates from £121 per night · Beach Bliss · 19 rooms
With gorgeous views of the beach and the sunsets that come with it, you'll quickly discover that boutique hotel Casasandra is the perfect place for relaxing, falling in love and chilling out! Upon arrival, the island invites guests to remove their shoes and leave the stress of city life behind.CasaSandra Boutique Hotel is an intimate boutique hotel on Holbox Island, a tiny Caribbean island just north of Cancún. This homely 5-star hotel is an art lover's paradise, with original artwork by full-time artist and owner Sandra Pérez adorning the walls, and is reached via a 20-minute airplane flight from Cancún Airport. Works of art and music selected to inspire and relax, an absence of televisions and telephones add to the chill-out feeling.
SAVE UP TO 25% OFF
Know Before You GoRooms:
At CasaSandra Boutique Hotel, guestrooms are individual havens of relaxation, with tasteful and understated interiors, air conditioning, satellite TV and a hammock for whiling away a few restful hours.
There is another corner of Casasandra that celebrates the hedonistic awareness: The Sibumi Spa. Here, in a secluded and soothing space, mind and body harmonizes within itself.
The hotel offers all the essential ingredients to make your holiday memorable such as hammocks for lazy days and a private beach for romantic sundowners.
The hotel's restaurant is the only one of its calibre on the island, offering a select array of wines and liqueurs, not to mention a truly romantic setting and gourmet cuisine.
- Breakfast can be served in your room
- Ideal place for weddings & special occasions
- Ask at the reception about the different table games available
- Most of the artwork is for sale
- Poolside bar
- In your room, you will find different natural products, made exclusively for Casasandra
- All taxes at Cancun airport are included on your rate; you do not need to pay any extra
- All kind of tours can be arranged, such as whale shark, around the island, the cork trees, fishing, etc
- Our massage therapist, is experienced and qualified to provide an excellent service to our guests