Hotel Le Faucigny - Chamonix, France
Find a hotel
Rates from £56 per night · Stylish Ski · 28 rooms
Le Faucigny is a boutique hotel in Chamonix. Located in the historical heart of the resort, this charming hotel is moments away from the shops, cable cars, vibrant bars and restaurants. Budget boutique hotel without the designer price tag.After an action-packed day discovering the myriad of ski slopes surrounding the resort, return to this chalet hotel for a cosy hot chocolate and pastries by the rustic open fire. This hotel puts you at the heart of the action with a great selection of bars and restaurants to tempt you.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Each of the guest rooms have been styled with delicate shades of grey, rustic oak furnishings and contemporary comforts, including free WiFi and flatscreen televisions, creating an intimate pied-à-terre in the heart of the Alps.
Le Faucigny's spa provides a hot tub, sauna and relaxation and beauty treatments.
The hotel spa is the perfect setting to unwind, with a jacuzzi, sauna and menu of relaxation and beauty treatments. As night falls, admire spectacular twilight views of Mont Blanc from the hotel patio.
Faucigny serves a daily buffet breakfast by the fireplace in the wood-paneled breakfast room
Chocolate, tea, coffee and cookies. A free snack after a day on the slopes, the skiers' happy hour is every day between 4pm and 6pm. And why not take advantage to make some new acquaintances....
- A ski room is provided in the basement to allow you to easily store your skiing equipment without having to take this to
- Brand new bicycles, free, and available for all guests. This is a practical and environmentally-friendly way of travelli
- Home from home style open areas
- Open fires for lazy afternoons
- Would you care for a massage, or a body and facial treatment ? Visit our Spa in the basement between 3pm and 8pm. An aesthetician will be there to help you choose the best offer for you.
- All the action for evenings is right on your doorstep
- Ski slopes close by
- It is 100 metres from the local ski shuttle service, which leads directly to Les Grands Montets, Le Tour and Les Houches.