Hotel El Palauet - Barcelona, Spain
Find a hotel
Rates from £318 per night · Small Sensations · 6 rooms
Super stylish boutique Hotel El Palauet boasts a prime position on Barcelona's prestigious Paseo de Gracia, surrounded by stylish boutiques and Art Nouveau architecture. Guests are steps from Gaudi's masterpieces and a short stroll from the vibrant Gothic Quarter.These luxury apartments offer exclusive city living within an awe-inspiring Modernist building. Guests can unwind on the hotel’s rooftop terrace and private spa with spectacular vistas. Each guest is assigned a personal assistant offering a range of à la carte services for a truly bespoke stay.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Guests can unwind in the state-of-the-art bathrooms or step out onto the balcony overlooking Paseo de Gracia. Some suites offer spectacular views of Tibidabo Mountain.
Spa and free WiFi throughout
The enchanting Modernist features of El Palauet Hotel have been lovingly restored. Period ceilings and stained glass windows provide the setting for contemporary furniture from designers such as Citterio and Starck.
El Palauet has a CONCIERGE service. Do not miss ‘EL PALAUET RECOMMENDS...’ with weekly suggestions of cultural events, the best and cool restaurants and clubs around the city and VIP access to social events.
Your assistant is prepared to provide a series of ‘À LA CARTE SERVICES’ such as to organize a chef to prepare your breakfast in your kitchen room, to organize your meals -even when your choice is going to be organic. You will not miss having a formal restaurant!
- A PERSONAL ASSITANT whose goal is to make your stay with us an unforgettable experience
- Waterbeds, sauna and massage room on the terrace.
- Breakfast is not included, and costs €35 a person
- Your PA can organise a hairdresser and make-up artist, a personal shopper or even a personal trainer.
- Room service Whether you fancy a drink, snack or full-blown meal, there’s a 24-hour room service available from the concierge.
- There is no bar but with Barcelona on your doorstep, you are only a few steps away from a watering hole!.
- Children welcome. Cots can be added to rooms free; the chef can prepare a children’s menu. Babysitting with a local nanny can be arranged (€60 an hour) with two days' notice.
- At the weekends, head over to Ciutadella Parc, where drummers play
- Look out for street entertainers (but beware of the odd pickpockets) in Las Ramblas
- The best place to grab some foodie souvenirs is Colmado Quílez Avinyó on Rambla de Catalunya
- Barceloneta’s stretch of sand is a short metro ride from the city centre