Hotel Le Fontanelle - Tuscany, Italy
Find a hotel
Rates from £245 per night · Rural Retreats · 25 rooms
Boutique Hotel Le Fontanelle Tuscany, is located in deep in the heart of Chianti Classico region, capturing the magical essence of Tuscany and offering breathtaking views across the rolling hills, olive groves and vineyards.Hotel Le Fontanelle is a lovingly restored 13th century farmhouse surrounded by Olive groves in the heart of Tuscany’s Chianti countryside. Recently refurbished, the hotel retains some of the original features and charm. The interiors are stylishly decorated and atmospheric, and picture windows frame glorious views of the Tuscan countryside. A visit to Tuscany is a must and a stay at Le Fontanelle will make your trip truly memorable.
Know Before You GoRooms:
There are 25 rooms and suites at Le Fontanelle. Rooms are decorated in an authentic Tuscan style, with rustic wood furniture and beamed ceilings. Modern comforts come in the way of air conditioning, LCD TVs and high speed internet access.
Outdoor swimming pool
Indoor heated pool
Spa with sauna, steam bath and whirlpool
Free shuttle to and from Siena
WiFi internet in public areas.
Enjoy a swim with a view in Le Fontanelle's outdoor pool or borrow a bike and explore the area. Indoors there is a gym, indoor pool or you can pamper yourself in the wellness area. Chill-out in the sauna or the Turkish bath, or treat yourself to one of a range of treatments.
Dining at Restaurant “La Colonna” of Hotel Le Fontanelle depends entirely on your preferences. Outdoors at the breathtaking “Belvedere Terrace” or indoors, the hotel serves simple, hearty fare or sophisticated Tuscan and Italian cuisine – but all the dishes are authentic, honest and lovingly prepared.
There is perhaps no better way of experiencing a country’s history than through its food… Come and enjoy the special touch of our Chef, who will enhance Tuscan cookery with artistic flair and refined taste and sample our Italian speciality dishes. Our Sommelier will recommend wines for you to enjoy and the prestigious Restaurant “La Colonna”, with its breathtaking views from the “Belvedere Terrace”, will capture your soul with views of the rolling Chianti hills.
Piano Bar / Lounge: The Lounge Bar area offers a homely atmosphere with a library, piano and open fireplace.
Pool Bar: Enjoy a snack or a refreshing soft drink by the pool.
- Outdoor pool
- Indoor pool and spa
- Complimentary bikes
- Michelin recommended restaurant
- The perfect place to sample the best of Tuscany food, wine and fabulous views
- It is also a perfect setting for a romantic weekend
- A perfect base for sightseeing, countryside pursuits and shopping trips
- Set in an idyllic position there are plenty of opportunities for sightseeing with Siena 15km and Florence 70km away
- Free Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms and all common areas
- The hotel is closed from November to March annually
- Le Fontanelle is the ideal starting point of a cultural tour to get to know Siena and the surroundings, thanks to the daily shuttles to the city