Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel - Abu-Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Find a hotel
Rates from £213 per night · Romantic Retreats · 30 rooms
Located within the celebrated Arabian Wildlife Park, boutique hotel Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort offers an incomparable glimpse of natural beauty up close. Take guided treks to the nearby salt-domed hilltops, pausing to admire the splendour of animals in the wild.Situated on Sir Bani Yas Island at the near foot of salt-domed hilltops and the open plains of the 4,100 hectare Arabian Wildlife Park, the 30 private villas offer luxury amenities with a traditional and authentic touch. Sustainably designed and run, Anantara Al Sahel shares its island home with over 10,000 free-roaming animals and harmoniously co-exists within this haven of natural wildlife.
From your private villa, catch rare glimpses of grazing gazelles and other island inhabitants. Unique amongst resorts in Abu Dhabi, we give you the chance to explore the savannah on nature and wildlife walks and marvel at views over the Gulf.
Savour aperitifs infused with Arabian herbs, and spend evening hours unwinding in the warm waters of your personal plunge pool beneath the stars. A honeymoon haven
Know Before You GoRooms:
Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villas Resort boasts well-equipped luxury villas with traditional thatched roofs and plush interiors. Guests can cool off in the private plunge pools or bask in the sun on a sumptuous daybed, whilst peaceful views of the stunning savannah can be admired all around.
Anantara Al Sahel Villa Resort key features:
30 luxury villas
Savannah Grill & Lounge – All-day grilled cuisine
An additional 5 further dining choices at sister resorts
Fully equipped gym
Anantara Spa Villa
Island features (with complimentary transport)
The Workout Room
Water Sports Centre
Desert Islands Conference Centre
Set amidst the expansive Arabian Wildlife Park, a wealth of exciting nature-based activities await guests at this desert island retreat. Take a guided wildlife walk, explore mangroves by kayak, or discover underwater treasures on a snorkeling excursion.
For a more leisurely stay, guests can enjoy access to the exquisite hotel spa at Desert Islands Resort, just a 10-minute drive from Al Sahel Villas.
African inspired grills, South Asian snacks enjoyed poolside, savannah picnics under the stars. Discover a world of culinary delights all at Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort.
- Anantara Sir Bani Yas Island Al Sahel Villa Resort offers guests a wide array of activities and excursions.
- Explore the rugged terrain and breathtaking landscapes of Sir Bani Yas Island with an exhilarating mountain bike ride
- Get an inside look at what goes into caring for cheetahs, giraffes, striped hyenas
- Get up close and personal with the island's unique beauty
- The recently opened stables provide the perfect opportunity for equestrian lovers
- Swimming pool
- Savannah dining
- Access to the spa at Desert Islands Resort
- Taxes Not included in the Total Price: Service Charge 6%, Local/Tourist/City Tax 10%. (When not included, local tax figures are indicative and may be subject to change at the hotel)
- Extra adult: extra bed GBP 62.82/night existing bed GBP 62.82/night Extra child, 12 years & under : extra bed GBP 62.82/night existing bed GBP 62.82/night Extra infant, 4 years & under : free
- Check-in from: 15h, Check-out until: 12h, 24-hour reception