Hotel Fazenda Calá & Divino - Praia do Espelho, Brazil
Find a hotel
Rates from £103 per night · Romantic Retreats · 10 rooms
Hotel Fazenda Calá & Divino is located on Espelho Beach, Bahia which is considered to be one of the most beautiful beaches in Brazil, if not the world. This boutique hotel offers beach-side bungalows surrounded by palm trees, a tropical oasis and views over the turquoise ocean. Quirky & chilled-out.Espelho is the ideal get-away for your honeymoon or romantic getaway and Hotel Fazena Calá & Divino is the ideal place to stay. Each chalet offers privacy and wonderful sea views. Guests can enjoy quiet walks along semi-deserted beaches and intimate candlelit dinners in our restaurant. The perfect setting for all types of holidays.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Guests of the luxury hotel are welcomed into individual bungalows scattered amid the coconut palms and immersed in comfort. Cool and calm interiors feature crisp white shades with touches of colour, whilst outside sitting areas offer sweeping vistas. An in-room massage offers the perfect escape to serenity.
24 hour front desk
Bicycle rentals nearby
Spa treatments (on request)
With your health and well being in mind, our team seeks to provide you with unique moments. Try our well being services that develop a “natural and holistic” perspective through therapeutic treatments and more specifically, massage.
Our restaurant offers a relaxed environment with a creative and exclusive menu for our guests. Our dishes is a mix of Bahian food and Contemporary cooking and the menu has been created by our chef, Maria Mendonça.
Our beach bar offers the same relaxed style as the restaurant with lighter and quicker options for those who prefer to enjoy the day by the beach.
- We can organise rides along the beach, the cliffs and through the forest.
- * Hiking: We offer guided walks along trails bordering the sea, following the river and through the forest.
- Capoeira: We offer the services of an experienced capoeira teacher for children and adults.
- Surfing e Kite surfing: If you’re looking for an adrenaline rush why not try surf or kite-surf lessons at Espelho, Itaquena or Caraíva.
- Ecobike: Bicycle tours via beaches and trails of 20 to 30 km.
- The hotel has all the infrastructure needed to organise all kinds of events ranging from family gatherings, board meetings, photo shoots, filming
- Trancoso: with fine beaches, a historic center protected by IPHAN, great food and drinks in a sophisticated and charming setting.
- Corumbau: a fishing village located about 12km from Caraíva. ideal for snorkeling among the reefs and fantastic views of Monte Pascoal en route.