Hotel Claude - Marbella, Spain
Find a hotel
Rates from £198 per night · Hip Hideaways · 7 rooms
Hotel Claude is a small, privately owned, luxury hotel in the heart of Marbella´s old town. This intimate and stylish boutique hotel is located within a 17th-century mansion townhouse characterized by a gorgeous and unique stucco façade.The townhouse, which used to be an artist´s club, has been lovingly and meticulously restored. All architectural and original features of the house have been preserved, and a clean contemporary feel created.
Know Before You GoRooms:
All 7 rooms have king-size beds.
Superior Room: Large themed rooms (Contemporary, Moroccan, Oriental or Savanna) with king bed, flat screen TV, iPod dock, and complimentary WiFi. The rooms are orientated towards the central patio, and some can be joined to form a family sized suite.
Suite Francesa: Very large suite decorated in green pastel colours with furniture, chandelier and bohemian flair. Includes a balcony with views over old town, and a bathroom with power shower and a freestanding tub.
In rooms: Flatscreen TV, DVD player, iPod dock. Library, roof terrace, DVD/CD selection, free WiFi throughout. Guests can use the nearby spa, pool and fitness centre.
Poolside: A few minutes walk from the hotel, Marbella’s O2 Wellness Centre, has two pools available to Hotel Claude’s guests.
Hotel Claude's kitchen provides breakfast, tapas, and Mediterranean snacks as well as 24 hour room service. Dinner is served by prior arrangement and special occasions can also be organized. In the summer months you can enjoy a candlelight dinner on the charming terrace that looks out onto twisting spires and red crumbling rooftops or simply relax over a glass- or bottle- of wine and a few slices of Jamon Jabugo, and watch the Andalucian sunsets!
- Bespoke and exclusive excursions as well as tailor-made cultural and leisure programmes can be arranged.
- Hotel Claude is situated next to "La Plaza del Santo Cristo", just minutes from the "Plaza de los Naranjos"
- Internet connection
- To keep the ambience, mobile phones should be turned to silent mode
- Guests can smoke on the roof terrace.
- Puerto Banus is close by for stylish shopping and a spot of people-watching!, With excellent bars and cafés looking out over the beautiful people and their yachts!