Vahine Island Resort - Tahaa, French Polynesia
Find a hotel
Rates from £344 per night · Family Friendly · 9 rooms
The Vahine private Island resort set in the cool waters of French Polynesi, has everything to make your stay in paradise an unforgettable one. With a sublime backdrop of sunsets over Bora Bora Vahine will take your breath away and remain forever etched in your memories of this unbelievable place.Vahine Island is a beachfront hotel in Tahaa, located on a 23-acre private island named Tu Vahine. The luxe hotel is surrounded by sublime sandy beaches, coral gardens and coconut groves, overlooking the glistening Pacific Ocean.
Know Before You GoRooms:
The nine Polynesian-style bungalows at Vahine Island - Private Island Resort are air-conditioned, with luxury amenities by Molton Brown. The beachfront villas have private decks with hammocks and beach showers, and the over-the-water villas feature aquarium tables where residents can watch and feed the exotic fish below.
Free DVD/film library
Free WiFi throughout
Polynesian pirogues (outrigger canoe)
In rooms: TV, DVD player, minibar, Molton Brown toiletries, air-conditioning and ceiling fans, beach shower, terrace with hammock and sun-beds.
Take a nature tour of the 23-acre Vahine Island or go down to the beach for snorkelling, kayaking, windsurfing or rowing on a Polynesian pirogue. In the evening, sit back and savour cocktails made from local fresh fruit juices and Polynesian spirits. Then dine by candlelight in the restaurant on French cuisine with a Polynesian twist.
Visitors can enjoy lunch on the beach and an exquisite dinner at the hotel restaurant, where Polynesian dishes are fused with Mediterranean flavours.
- Polynesian pirogues with oars to discover the lagoon
- Snorkeling in our 2 private coral gardens
- Fishing equipment for the reef
- Shell discoveryTour of the reef
- Do you enjoy the flavor and scent of vanilla? Tahaa produces 70-80% of all French Polynesia's vanilla. Because of the pervasive aroma of vanilla and its green scenery, Tahaa is known as the "Vanilla Island".
- Are you interested in pearls? Tahaa lagoon pearls are of exceptional quality. Discover a real farm with grafter, workers, on a lagoon pontoon giving you the secrets of the famous Tahitian black pearl.
- ROBINSON CRUSOE / PICNIC on a MOTU On a motorized pirogue (11am-3pm) to a remote island, on the coral reef for picnic lunch, close to a natural coral garden.
- Cast Away" Picnic for the adventurer: Rent a little motor boat (no license necessary) with a picnic included and go out and explore the lagoon and its "motus" (small barrier islands).
- You will also be offered a number of standard vacation island activities organized by outside companies such as: