Find a hotel
Surrounded by only the vast expanse of sky and sea, the resort’s 50 island and aqua villas, some with private pool, reflect the unique Maldivian sense of space. Here, no boundaries exist between you and the ocean. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa, a luxury private Island resort where time stands still.The resort is about the ultimate Maldivian experience of turquoise and azure waters and fine white beaches, complemented by tranquil settings. Succumb to the healing sensation of holistic wellness at Alila Villas Hadahaa, where every experience is centred on bringing your mind, body and soul towards a new equilibrium.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is the luxury resort experience providing a seamless integration of environment, culture and modern design. Situated on a private island, featuring the Maldives most healthy reef, 55km north of the Equator in one of the largest and deepest atolls in the world, North Huvadhoo.
Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is truly striking and is the only resort in the Maldives certified for both design and construction by EarthCheck - The next generation of environmental certification and benchmarking.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Island Villa: Nestled among the natural vegetation of the island; the Island Villas create an intimate setting for relaxation. The interiors of the villa include natural timber and stone to imbue the minimalist contemporary design with an indigenous touch. There is only a short sandy walk from the deck of the villa to the magical blue of the Indian Ocean.
Island Villa with Pool: Offers a short step down from the daybed into the private plunge pool extending from each outdoor deck. These villas provide an additional level of lazing and pampering for that special vacation.
Aqua Villa: An ideal retreat from a chaotic world, where guests enjoy panoramic views of the ocean and fall asleep to the sounds of soft waves lapping below their villa. Witness the Maldivian sunset while relaxing on the private sun lounges or step into the magical blue waters directly from the villa.
Park Pool Villa
Park Water Villa
Park Sunset Water Villa
Your unique experience includes:
Battuta's Restaurant - serving Maldivian and Moroccan cuisine
Bell's Bar - the Poolside & Cigar bar
Spa by Mandara in a natural garden setting
Two large fresh water pools
PADI 5-Star Dive Centre
Leisure Concierge service
Alila Living boutique
24-hour in-villa dining
A huge freshwater pool skims the Indian Ocean in front of the bar and restaurant. A second pool can be found next to the spa. This one is for adults only.
Great care has been taken in the construction of Hadahaa to preserve the natural vegetation in order to maintain the ambience of the island and minimise the environmental footprint of the resort. Environmental awareness and protection are key considerations in all our guest experiences. Hadahaa is the first resort in the Maldives to adhere to the standards for Green Globe certification in the construction stage and resort operations.
Hadahaa offers a refreshing and healthy dining experience of the highest international standard. A choice of two restaurants, “Relish” and “Battuta’s”, both carefully designed to create unique dining environments in terms of design, furnishing and ambience, catering to guests' needs from early morning until late into the evening.
In addition, private dining experiences can be arranged in the comfort of your villa or on your private deck. Our menus are designed to cater for a variety of palates as well as providing specialities of the region and a fascinating fusion cuisine incorporating essential elements of the Maldivian diet.
Throughout the resort, beverage services are varied and exceptional, from a diverse selection of wines, imported beers, and speciality cocktails, to exotic tropical drinks, fresh juices, and coffees prepared in the traditional Italian style.
* “Pure Hadahaa - Premium All Inclusive”. Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa is delighted to introduce the first Premium All Inclusive experience available by a Park Hyatt resort with a minimum of 5 consecutive nights booked. This experience allows guests to have the luxury of unlimited food and beverage services during opening time of restaurants and the bar on the island, as well as experiencing the wonders of our amazing house reef. The supplement includes:
* Alcoholic beverages including a selection of premium brand spirits & liqueurs, beers and house wines in both restaurants and the bar;* “The Dining Room” – breakfast, lunch and dinner, excluding Chefs Specials.* “The Island Grill” – dinner only, excluding Chefs Specials.
* Complimentary inclusion to in-house BBQ’s Night and Maldivian Night;* Includes one private beach dinner to be available on the evening of guests choice during stay, 24 hours notice for reservations is required. Alternative options will be offered if beach dinner will not be available due to weather conditions* Complimentary Mini Bar – all mini-bar items available and restocked once daily* USD 150 credit per person per stay towards any activity booked thru the Dive and Activity centre “Blue Journeys”
* Children’s menu is available upon request.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
RESTAURANTS AND BARS* “The Dining Room”– The resort’s main restaurant with international cuisine, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner* “The Island Grill” – Our signature restaurant, providing our guests with a regionally inspired dining experience. Opens Sun – Fri at 19:00* All day and night In-Villa Dining service* From time to time the Hotel reserves the right to close or alter operating hours of Food & Beverage or other outlets and will have no liability in this regard.
The guide prices shown provide a broad indication of how much to budget for your stay, per room/night. Contact us for a personal quotation for your required dates.
PAI Nightly Rates From:
Park Villa: £675
Park Pool Villa: £865
Park Water Villa: £950
Park Sunset Water Villa: £1,100
The prices represent the lowest nightly rate, per room type found at this property. Actual rates will vary based on room requirement, season and availability.
- Hadahaa’s PADI 5 Star Dive Centre “Blue Journeys” welcomes you to explore the beautiful, pristine clear waters
- Maldivian cooking lessons
- Nature trail walks with the resident biologist
- Dolphin spotting
- Two large freshwater swimming pools
- Fitness centre and Yoga studio
- Witness the beauty of our local dolphin pods
- Reef exploration
- Catch fish the traditional way and have them prepared for you for dinner
- Explore our glorious House reef in all its wonder
- Spa by Mandara features five double-occupancy treatment retreats staffed by experienced Balinese therapists who look small but knead away transcontinental muscle ache with the strength of a sumo.
- Mutteyfushi Water Sport island - surrounded by a 5 km lagoon offering wide range of non-motorized and motorized sports, just 20 minutes by boat from Hadahaa, a great place to spend a day with exciting activities.
- Activity Centre — offering excursions such as guided snorkeling of the undisturbed house reef, dolphin spotting, Equator crossing trip, traditional Maldivian fishing and picnic on an uninhabited island
- All Park Water Villas offer spectacular 180 degree panoramic ocean views from the private deck outside and individual access to the coral-filled waters below
- The Maldives enjoys some rain from May to September and is located in the Equatorial belt, so therefore severe storms are rare
- Currency: Maldivian Rufiyaa US $1.00 = MRF 15.25 (subject to change)
- When visiting local inhabited islands, conservative dress is required
- Hadahaa Island Time Zone: GMT +6 hours
Cancellation & No Show Policy;
Cancellation within 40 to 25 days prior to the date of arrival 50 % of the total will be charged
Cancellation within 24 days to the date of arrival & during stay 100% of the total will be charged including transfers All no show booking will be charged for the total stay on the basis booked