Find a hotel
Arrive by private speedboat & discover the charm of this beautiful coral island in a turquoise lagoon. Palm-thatched pavilions line the white sand & water bungalows on stilts mingle with the warm waters of the Indian Ocean at the glorious Four Seasons Resort, Maldives at Kuda Huraa. Beach Bliss!This verdant, beach-fringed coral island offers sophisticated pleasures on land and water – from genuine ayurvedic therapies in the spa to splashing, sailing or diving in the jewel-like Indian Ocean or in the pristine lagoon. Experience the diversity of the Maldives by pairing your visit with a stay at the Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, offering intimate village charm.
Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa is an enchanting garden island that offers a sophisticated and innovative choice of recreation, escapism and conservation. From gourmet breakfast in bed to after-dark lunar spa rituals via sun-drenched days, in room bath rituals and secluded sandbank dinners…find romance round the clock at Four Seasons Resort Kuda Huraa.
Whether yours is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in-between, Four Seasons Resort Maldives is a wonderful base for your family. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand.
Know Before You GoRooms:
Thatched beach pavilions and bungalows line the white-sand beach at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, while water bungalows are built on stilts over the lagoon.
The Royal Beach Villa offers lavish one-of-a-kind accommodation for guests. From their thatched roofs and timber latticework to the beautiful white stone walls, all the architectural details are constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques that date back centuries, to reflect a true sense of the Maldives.
Enhance your stay with a cruise on the Four Seasons Explorer, a private three-deck, 11-cabin catamaran that takes guests island-hopping, stargazing and diving in Four Seasons style.
Our Resort at Landaa Giraavaru also makes an exciting complement to an experience at Kuda Huraa and a Four Seasons Explorer cruise.
Sunset Beach Pavilion with Pool
Sunrise Beach Bungalow with Pool
Sunset Beach Bungalow with Pool
Sunrise Water Bungalow
Sunset Water Bungalow
Sunrise Water Bungalow with Pool
Family Beach Bungalow with Pool
One-Bedroom Water Suite
Two-Bedroom Water Suite with Pool
Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa
Refreshing cold towels and an iced tea Lomi Lomi drink upon arrival.
A goodie bag for children aged 17 and under at check-in.
All meals for children aged four and under at any of the Resort’s restaurants.
The Library, featuring Internet access, a variety of books, magazines and games and a refreshment counter.
Weekly cocktail party, hosted by the Resort’s management.
Twice-daily housekeeping, with evening turndown service.
Infinity-edge pool and children’s pool.
Beach-side and poolside amenities – chilled towels, ice water, Evian spritz and frozen fruit and other iced treats.
A serene hideaway within a hideaway, the Island Spa at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa has its own island. Here, you can feel as one with the ocean – let the gentle rhythms of the earth soothe your senses, allowing cares and tensions to dissolve and wash away.
With an infinity edge that seems to merge with the blue horizon, our freshwater swimming pool is one of the largest in the Maldives.
Dining at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa is an eclectic experience. Guests can savour fine Indian cuisine, celebrate the tastes of contemporary Italy or feast on Asian delicacies and choose from a cellar of handpicked fine wines.
Natural settings inspire the palate and invite toasts to the magnificent Maldivian landscape – claim a seaside table, settle into a cafe pavilion, swim up to the poolside bar or sit perched above the lagoon on a torchlit terrace for an unforgettable meal.
Special arrangements can be made for beach picnics and sandbank dinners, Robinson Crusoe picnics, Dhoni breakfasts and private parties of any size. Delicious In-Bungalow Dining is available 24 hours a day.
The guide prices shown provide a broad indication of how much to budget for your stay, per room/night. Contact us for a personal quotation for your required dates.
BB Nightly Rates From:
Sunset Beach Pavilion with Pool: £695
Sunrise Beach Bungalow with Pool: £950
Sunset Beach Bungalow with Pool: £1,150
Sunrise Water Bungalow: £970
Sunset Water Bungalow: £1,125
Sunrise Water Bungalow with Pool: £1,275
Family Beach Bungalow with Pool: £1,380
One-Bedroom Water Suite: £1,585
Two-Bedroom Water Suite with Pool: £5,225
Two-Bedroom Royal Beach Villa: £8,690
The prices represent the lowest nightly rate, per room type found at this property. Actual rates will vary based on room requirement, season and availability.
- Children's menus in our restaurants and in-room dining
- Complimentary baby and children's toiletries
- The Resort Shop is open daily from 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Guest services would be pleased to suggest and help you arrange suitable activities for your family's ages and interests
- At Kuda Huraa, unforgettable land and water diversions beckon.
- There is also a dedicated surf school with professional surf instructors
- Experience the most spectacular views of the Maldives by taking a 20-minute seaplane ride
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa has its own surf school
- At Four Seasons, you enjoy a unique vantage point from which to explore the sights, sounds and experiences around you
- Visit the capital of the Maldives, Malé, for a four-hour tour, which is also a perfect opportunity for souvenir shopping
- GMT +6 hours at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa
- May-October: Guests can see manta rays while diving and snorkelling
- February- March: Seas are generally calm with a glass-like surface, providing excellent opportunities for a variety of water sports, including wakeboarding and waterskiing
- If your family includes young children, please be aware that Four Seasons Resort Maldives is set on a secluded island and children must be supervised at all times
- The island has a Marine Discovery Centre with its own marine biologist
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa's spa is set on a separate island with a dhoni to transport guests across
- The kids club is open to children from 4 years old - under 4s need to be accompanied by a parent or babysitter
- The tennis court is located on a separate island, a 1-minute boat ride away, and is floodlit in the evening
- Infant 0-5 yrs: Free of charge
a. 50% of the accommodation for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received within:
I. 105 to 75 days before the expected date of arrival from December 21, 2014 to January 10, 2015
II. 45 to 30 days before the expected date of arrival from January 11, 2015 to May 10, 2015.
III. 28 to 14 days before the expected date of arrival from May 11, 2015 to July 12, 2015 & September 01 to 30, 2015.
IV. 45 to 30 days before the expected date of arrival from July 13, 2015 to August 31, 2015 & October 01, 2015 to December 20, 2015.
b. 100% of the accommodation for the whole period of the reservation if a written cancellation notice is received within:
I. 74 to 01 days before the expected date of arrival from December 21, 2014 to January 10, 2015
II. 29 to 01 days before the expected date of arrival from January 11, 2015 to May 10, 2015.
III. 13 to 01 day before the expected date of arrival from May 11, 2015 to July 12, 2015 & September 01 to 30, 2015.
IV. 29 to 01 days before the expected date of arrival from July 13, 2015 to August 31, 2015 & October 01, 2015 to December 20, 2015.
A reservation is considered a no show if arrival does not occur on the date reserved. Non-arrivals will be subjected to 100% of the accommodation rate for the entire period of the reservation.
OVER WATER ACCOMMODATIONS:
Due to their open design and proximity to water, the Resort strongly discourages guest with children below the age of 08 years from staying in Water units. If the client insists on this type of accommodation, the Resort requires the signing of a liability release agreement.