The Residence Zanzibar - Zanzibar, Tanzania
Find a hotel
Rates from £232 per night · Beach Bliss · 66 rooms
The Residence, Zanzibar, is a stylish beachfront boutique hotel in Zanzibar. Located on a pristine beach along the southwest coast of the island, this luxury hotel is 20 minutes from the famous dolphin safaris in Kizimkazi village. Perfect for honeymoons and romantic getaways. Totally coastal cool!This laid back location is famous for attracting the "in crowd" including musicians and artists and now Zanzibar is hotly tipped to become the new ďinĒ place all over again and what better place to hang out than The Residence Zanzibar. With swaying palm trees, azure-coloured waters and a cool tropical breeze this is the islandís newest and coolest arrival. The resorts pool-villas sit along the edge of the soft sand beach and addto the appeal.
2 Fab Offers: Honeymoon Offer & 20% off
Know Before You GoRooms:
Located on a stunning stretch of palm tree-lined coast, the private villas at The Residence Zanzibar are designed to reflect the islandís Swahili, Omani and European heritage.
Each air-conditioned guestroom features a private pool and sun terrace, personal butler service, and bicycles to explore the natural beauty of this tropical oasis.
Rates From: £184
24-hour Butler Service
24-hours In-Villa Dining
Complimentary Childrenís Activities
Bicycles (free of charge)
Snorkeling/Kayaking/Pedal Boats (on-site free of charge)
Resort Water sports
Set against a backdrop of lush gardens, the hotel spa is the perfect setting to indulge in relaxing treatments and rejuvenate in style in the jacuzzi, sauna and steam room. For those seeking more active pursuits, the hotel invites guests to dive into the hotel swimming pool, before kayaking or snorkeling in the azure waters of the Indian Ocean.
Savour a delicious blend of Middle Eastern and Mediterranean cuisine, or European favourites with a Zanzibari twist, at either of the hotel restaurants.
The restaurant overlooks the beach and the terrace is a relaxed place to linger over breakfast or lunch.
For dinner, sit in the minimalist dining room beneath antique Zanzibari wood carvings to sample a menu reflecting the spices and cultures of the island.
- Take a traditional dhow cruise
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Stone Town
- Book a treatment at the spa
- Half board and all-inclusive avaialable
- Secluded natural setting
- On a mile-long powder white sand beach on the islandís south-west coast
- Set in 80 acres of lush oceanfront gardens once occupied by Shirazi princes
- Free activities include kayaking, tennis and a daily snorkelling trip, and all guests can enjoy the use of dedicated bicycles to explore the vast gardens and local area.
- Taxes Included in the Total Price: VAT 18%.
- Check-in from: 14h, Check-out until: 12h, Reception from 07:30 to 23:45.
- Rates from £184 HB